Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Cafe Publico, Promenade

Above photo taken from Cafe Publico website
Puti, M and I went to Cafe Publico last November 28, 2012.

It was nearing the holidays so the place was festive.

We dined on the 2nd floor for a more private feel.
 And so that we can ring this bell.

 First up:
Squash & carrot P155
  
M is a lasagna lover.
3-cheese Beef Lasagna P295

And Puti is M's lover
Spicy Tuna Spaghetti in Olive Oil P280

And me, I love shrimps and bacon.
 Promenade Shrimp Tarragon Ravioli in Bacon Cream P260

This was good but the taste is too flavorful to finish alone. 
Best if shared.


Cafe Publico
2nd level, Greenhills Promenade,Greenhills Shopping Center, San Juan
(02) 919 0519
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 11am - 12mn



Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü



No comments:

Post a Comment