Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Monday, September 2, 2013

La Creperie, San Juan Ω

Ghost Month is No Wiggle Ω month for whenpigswiggle.blogspot.com

After Eat My GF, we went to La Creperie for dessert.

On the way upstairs,

I absolutely adored this quote on top of the door.

There were more quotes on the wall
but I was shy to go near it with the group of people sitting there.

Because we were still full, the 3 of us shared 1 dessert.
 Strawberry Mango Jubilee P255

For P255, this does not seem right.

 The "dyahe" piece


Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.


La Creperie
403 F. Calderon St., Little Baguio, San Juan
(02) 570 1788
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 11am - 8pm



Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü




No comments:

Post a Comment