Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Flaming Wings, White Plains

Above photo taken from here.


 My 2 brothers and I tried Flaming Wings on March 3, 2013.
This is the design on their wall.
I had to crop this coz my brother's head was obstructing the view.


Since I am not a fan of the regular buffalo wings flavor, I ordered this.
ღ Mild & Sweet Buffalo Wings (5 wings) P243
Tamed blend with a hint of honey! Good enough for me! Ü
 

Original flavor Buffalo Wings 5 wings P243 
I liked how their wings are more crunchy than dripping with tangy sauce.


Garlic Fries P105
I was disappointed with this coz the garlic flavor won't stick to the fries.


 Tenders P95
This is for my never full brothers. I didn't have any.


Wicked Oreos P80

I heard Flaming Wings' known for this dessert
it's not for me though.


Flaming Wings
Bellitudo Lifestyle Center, Katipunan ext., White Plains, Quezon City
(02) 738-1263
Business Hours:
Monday - Saturday: 11am - 10pm
Sunday: 10am - 9pm

Flaming Wings Facebook page

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment