Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Kuppa Roastery & Cafe, Taguig

Above photo taken from Kuppa's Facebook page.
 
Puti & M, Jen & Drew, Me & Myself went to Kuppa for dessert 
after our Wrong Ramen dinner.

I like places with this or any kind of buzzer 
that will call the attention of the servers.
Coz I hate having to wave my arms around.

Since we just had dinner, Jen didn't want to seem gluttonous 
in front of our non-bochog friends Puti & M. Hehe..

So she just had this.
Tea

And the bochog mascot, Drew, had this.
 Fresh orange juice

[Obviously, wolves in sheep's clothing.]

Puti & M shared the following:
Caramel Coffee Frost P130

and
Strawberry cheesecake P135


And I got this supposedly for myself.
ღ Strawberry Kiss P130

"It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!"
It was so good I almost killed all of them for taking a taste.

Next visit, I'll try the entrees. Ü



Kuppa Roastery & Cafe
CommerCEnter Bldg. 31st St. corner 4th Ave. Fort Bonifacio Global City, 1201 Taguig
(02) 623 5120
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 7am - 11pm
Friday - Saturday: 7am - 12mn

Kuppa Facebook page

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment