Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Basil, White Plains

My brothers and I had dinner at Basil on March 10, 2013.


This was our second time to visit,

because we did not make reservations the first time,
and there were no seats available due to all the reservations.


This time, the place was still full but I made reservations.
 View from comfort room door.

The place was lit cozy dark so the photos may appear grainy.

Appetizer.
 Fresh Spring Roll P220

 Prawns wrapped in Noodles P395
I expected a lot from this dish. Meh.

 Grilled Pork Ribs with Honey P235
This was good. I like honey. 

ღ Thai Style fried noodles P325

I like pad thai noodles so I have tasted a number of them.
This is one of the Very good ones!

Basil
White Plains Ave cor Katipunan Ave Ugong Norte, Quezon City
(02) 911-4158 <-- Remember to make a reservation!
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 12pm - 10pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment