Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Ming Bistro Cafe, Stock Exchange


 We tried out Ming Bistro Cafe last November 15, 2012
I didn't even know there was a restaurant inside the Stock Exchange building.

We were 5 girls, and these are what we had:

ღ Salt and pepper spare ribs P250
This was really tasty. Maybe salty.
I'm not sure since I like salty. Ü


Hakaw P125


Shark's fin dumpling P100


Jellyfish with century egg P175


Broccoli with shrimp P250


Prawns with sotanghon P500


Lechon Macau P270
Another dish I liked.Ü


And for dessert,
Dynasty pie P230

This was like Chili's Hi & Mighty pie.




Ming Bistro Cafe
G/F Philippine Stock Exchange, Pearl Drive cor. Exchange Rd., Ortigas Center, Pasig
(02) 901 - 4425
Business Hours:
Monday - Saturday: 10am - 10pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment