Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Monday, September 23, 2013

Cafe Lidia, Marikina Ω

Sabado Nights went to Cafe Lidia last March 23, 2013.


We had to wait to be seated this early in the afternoon.
But only for a few mins.


Puti ordered this to be shared with her daughter, Kasey.
 Baked Mac and Cheese P145

Unfortunately, Kasey has the same appetite as her mother.

Puti had to order another dish.
 Pasta carbonara P160

And as mentioned before, M is a lasagna lover.
 Baked Lasagna P160

 Les loves pasta.
Puttanesca P180

And I have a belly.
Grilled Pork Belly P210

No wiggle here, is this a Filipino cuisine restaurant?


Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.


Cafe Lidia
64 Calderon St. Calumpang, 1801 Marikina City
(02) 647-7606
Business Hours:
Monday - Saturday: 10am - 1130pm
Sunday: 3pm - 11pm



Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment