Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Friday, September 6, 2013

Sunrise Buckets, Madison Square and The Grove


My friend Iya got addicted to Sunrise Bucket's buffalo wings so I had to see why.

I tried it out last September 12, 2012 in Madison Square.

The place sure has a lot of surfboards hanging around.
 



How many surfboards did you see?


We went on a Wednesday because Iya wanted to avail this:
Told ya she was addicted.

Iya got this flavor for 1 pound of the 21/2 pounds.
Extra Hot Real American Buffalo Wings
She ate that all on her own.

And got this flavor for the other 11/2 pounds:
Sunrise Original
Which Mel and I shared.

I ate the wings with this.
Hefty fries P60 (solo)

Nothing made my tail wiggle here.

 But I liked their surfboard bench message.



We went to their The Grove branch a week after.
Like I said, Iya was addicted.
 



I tried a different flavor this time.

ღ 1/2 pound Garlic Parmesan P220
There were so many garlic parmesan powder, YUM!


I don't drink beer.

So I had this instead.
Imported Rootbeer P100 (IBC)

I liked the Garlic Parmesan so much, I went back with Puti and tried other stuff too.
Chili cheese fries P175 (to share)

1/2 pound Honey Mustard P220

Still Garlic Parmesan FTW.




Sunrise Buckets
Madison Square branch:
Madison Street corner Ortigas Avenue, North Greenhills, San Juan
(02) 4777-636
Business Hours:
Sunday - Monday: 11am - 10pm
Tuesday - Saturday: 11am - 12mn



The Grove branch:
The Grove by Rockwell, C5, Libis, Pasig City
(across Tiendesitas & SM Hypermart)
0917-5949044
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 11am - 10pm
Friday - Saturday: 11am - 12mn


sunrisebuckets.com


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü




No comments:

Post a Comment