Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Caffe Ti-amo, Greenbelt 5

Above photo taken from Ti-amo's Facebook page.



My friends and I went here for dessert after our Smokin Hot BarBQ dinner.




A meal is not complete without dessert.



Look, a tree in the middle of the establishment inside a mall!





 
Gelato Waffle (regular) P189

Chosen gelato flavors: 
Dark Chocolate 
and Choco Mint



Caffe Ti-Amo
GF Greenbelt 5, Legaspi St Legazpi Village, Makati
(02) 501-3785
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 11am - 9pm
Friday - Saturday: 11am - 10pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment