Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fresh Selections, Maginhawa Ω


We had our family dinner at Fresh Selections last April 7, 2013.

This small store sure has a lot of customers.

And the turn over were fast too.

We had 2 of this.
Lemon chicken P75

Cha Misua P60

and
Hungarian Sausage P80

I liked the fact that all the food were so affordable!
The taste isn't bad too, just normal.

Nothing to wiggle here about.


Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.



Fresh Selections
87 Maginhawa St., Teacher's Village, QC
(02) 514 7235
Business Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 11am - 1130pm
Friday - Sunday: 11am - 12mn


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have. Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment