Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Salsa Verde, Greenhills Town Center [CLOSED]

I tried out Salsa Verde last February 17, 2013

The place is really small.
Two tables of 6, 1 table of 4 and 1 table of 2.

 But they have cute interiors.


 They also have this doorway that connects them to Kebab Depot beside it.

From Kebab Depot's side:
 
 

 I didn't want to eat a lot since I was still going to have coffee after
so I just got these.
Basket of Fries P85
It's almost like KFC's. Not bad.  

Pollo Sabroso 4pcs wings P125 

I tried 2 flavors: Original (with toothpicks) 
                  and ღ Mango Habanero


Salsa Verde
2 Unit 23 Greenhills Town Center, Granada St. Brgy., Quezon City 
0932-2210440
Business Hours:
Daily: 10am - 10pm

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment