Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

GrandMomma's Kitchen, IL Terrazzo


Jak and I tried GrandMomma's Kitchen on March 9, 2013.
[view from the door]

[seat on the left side from the door]

[from where we were seated]

[when Jak went to the comfort room]

First up:
Spiced Pumpkin Soup P80
Skip this.

GrandMomma's Kitchen is known for their chicken 
so that's what we had.
 ღ Quarter Chicken with rice and sides P155
I loved their chicken! It's probably salty. hehe..

I asked to exchange the rice with mashed potatoes.

 And had corn and carrots for the other side dish.

Jak ordered the same thing. ;)
She ordered the same soup and also asked to exchange the rice.
She just had different sides. Baked mac and coleslaw.




That was a late dinner.



GrandMomma's Kitchen
305 Tomas Morato Ave. cor. Scout Madriñan St., Quezon City, Philippines
Business Hours:
Sunday – Thursday: 7am – 10pm
Friday – Saturday: 24 Hours


GrandMomma's Kitchen Facebook page

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment