Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Smokin' Hot Bar BQ, Greenbelt 3

Above photo taken from their Facebook page.

We tried Smokin' Hot BarBQ on September 18, 2013 

We were 5 girls and these are the things we ordered.
Ensaladang Kangkong P80

 
 Lechong Kawali P260


Inihaw na Liempo P260 

 And of course, their specialty:
ღ Smokin' Barbq chicken (half) P365
This was the best! It was tender, juicy and tasty!

We also had rice too. We chose their 2 best sellers.
 Aligue rice P135


ღ Black rice P190
Though they said that the 1st bestseller is their Aligue rice,
this was the more popular one on our table.

 Probably because it has a spicy kick to it.


Smokin' Hot  Bar BQ
3/F Greenbelt 3, Esperanza St Legazpi Village, Makati
(02) 729-7431 to 32
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 11am - 11pm
Friday - Saturday: 11am - 12mn


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment