Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Monday, September 9, 2013

Tootsie's, Tagaytay

Photo taken from Tootsie's Facebook page

Last December 29, 2012, we were supposed to eat at a new restaurant in Tagaytay
but it was full being it was the holiday season.

We were all very hungry and Tootsie's was nearby so we tried it.

Boy, were we lucky! All their food were great!

But if I had to choose just 1 from the things we ordered, it would be this one.
Because I like bagoong.
 BinagoAlamang Baboy P245


Crunchy pork liempo P195

Adobo Flakes 21 P271

Mico's chicken wings P245

It's either all the food were really good or we were all just really hungry. Ü
And remember, I am not a fan of Filipino cuisine 
so Tootsie's food must be amazing!



Tootsie's
J.Abad Santos, Cor. Aguinaldo Highway, 4120 Tagaytay City
(046) - 4834629 / 0917-TOOTSIE (866 87 43)
Business Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 11am - 9pm
Friday: 11am - 10pm
Saturday: 7am - 10pm
Sunday: 7am - 9pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment