Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Brickfire, Katipunan

Above photo taken from Brickfire's Facebook page

Darling and I stumbled upon Brickfire last March 30, 2013.

The owner, Aaron, was very accommodating.
He invited us in when we were still surveying the place from outside.


He told us that the posters were specially made.

And that he paid artists to design these.

He also told us about where he gets the meat
and recommended the bestsellers.

Darling and I shared both dishes.
ღ Cowgirl Annie Stirrup P139

and
Duke P275


Darling was planning to have her family breakfast meeting here the next day.
 Aaron was so ready to hook her up with reservations. Ü



Brickfire
2/F Xavier Residence Bldg. 48 R.Alvero cor E.Abada St., Loyola Heights, Quezon City
(02) 426-2254, (0917) 777-7034
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 6am - 10:45pm

Brickfire Facebook page

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment