Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Thai Bistro, Robinsons Magnolia

 
Above photo taken from Thai Bistro Facebook page

Bcrew had our annual Christmas dinner at Thai Bistro last December 8, 2012

 My friend convinced me to get this.
 Thai Pearl Milk Tea P110
It may have tasted genuine Thai Milk Tea but I did not like it.

 Then we started with this.
Prawn Cakes P290

I requested for this.
 Pad Thai P320
 Not bad. Not bad at all.

Pineapple Rice P320
This rice was so tasty it could be eaten alone.

And they ordered this.
ღ Satay Duo P265
I didn't expect the meat to be so tender and yummy!
We had to order another one.


Thai bistro
G/F Unit 187, Robinsons Magnolia, Aurora Blvd. Corner Hemady Street, 1113 New Manila, Quezon City, Philippines
(02) 703-6910, (0917) 838 - 1696, (0923) 100 - 3530
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 11am - 12am



Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment