Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Icings Cakes Breads Cafe, Tomas Morato Ω

Ghost Month is No Wiggle month for whenpigswiggle.blogspot.com

Bochogs celebrated Theo's bday breakfast at Icings last March 16, 2012.

 I tried this one hoping it'll be as good as Stacy's. It wasn't.
Spicy Garlic Shrimp Pasta P195

At least Icing's Big Breakfast was not ironically "big". Ü
 
Big Breakfast P195

Barbeque Pork Spareribs P185

Barbeque Pork Spareribs P185

That is not a typo. 
Jak and Rap actually ordered the same thing 
but was served differently.

Beef Tapa P245
 
 Kani Clubhouse P205

And finally, the celebrant ordered the *grandest of them all.
 Braised Salmon Fillet P305

*Grandest = most expensive from all our orders.
 He liked it though so no regrets!


Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.



Icings Cakes Breads Cafe
101 Dr. Lazcano corner Tomas Morato Avenue
(02) 372-0351
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday 7am - 10pm
Friday - Saturday: 7am - 11pm

Icings Facebook page

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü


2 comments:

  1. hahahaha for theo - his tail wiggles hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si Theo naman, pag mag wiggle ang tail, buong katawan damay. hahaha

      Delete