Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Pino Resto * Bar, Maginhawa

Above photo taken from Pino Facebook page

Puti and I had dinner at Pino Resto Bar on February 23, 2013

The place was full on a Saturday night.

 I couldn't take a good pic of the art wall coz there were people sitting there. :(

 We usually only have water but the servers convinced us to try this.
 Pino Iced Tea (Pitcher) P115

 We tried out their famous dishes like this.
  Mini Sisig Tacos P215

Cute.

 Red Wine Adobong Tadyang P215
I did not get tipsy. Phew!

ღ Kare - Kareng Bagnet P245

I liked this. And since it's a Filipino dish, this must really be good.


Pino Resto * Bar
39 Malingap St., Teachers Village, Quezon City
(02) 441-1773
Business Hours:
Monday - Friday: 11am - 2pm, 5pm-1am
Saturday - Sunday: 11am - 2am

Pino Facebook page

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment