Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Wooden Spoon, Katipunan Ω

My brothers and I had dinner at Wooden Spoon last March 17, 2013.

We had to wait to be seated for about 40mins when we arrived at 7pm.

This is the scene on the 1st floor while my ahya and I were waiting.
We were seated on the 2nd floor. 

Love the light design on their sofa chairs!

 My diya came late, lucky him, he didn't have to wait.
Wooden Spoon Iced Tea P55

He didn't get to choose what to order though.
Crab Pancit P165

The server mixed it for us.

Ta-dah!


Shrimp Pampango P225

Fiesta Rice P155
 
Dinakdakan P215


I probably expected way too much because of the hype 
also it's Filipino cuisine so no wiggle here.



Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.



Wooden Spoon
329 Katipunan Ave., Loyola Heights, Quezon City
(02) 426 - 0044
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 1030am - 930pm

Wooden Spoon Facebook page


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment