Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Friday, September 27, 2013

Nomnomnom Happy Food, Tomas Morato Ω


I went to Nomnomnom one fine day on April 13, 2013.

The place was kinda nice.



Cottage-y? (if that's a word)



On the wall.


 Where I sat.
 

[View from my left]


[At the end of the row of chairs]


They were selling these on the side too.
hmmm..

I wasn't that hungry and really just wanted to see the place.
I ordered this first.
Squashing pumpkins P90
Too much garlic bits, not the kind of bits that would go down smoothly.
And also too many croutons. I don't like croutons.

Smoked Salmon Crostini P160
Again, too much garlic bits. And too big garlic bits.
They're hiding under the salmon.

See them?

This is my favorite part.
Always. ღ



Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.


Nomnomnom
G/F GYY Bldg, 1 Tomas Morato Ave Kristong Hari, Quezon City
(02) 502-291
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 12pm - 12mn

**NEW LOCATION:
3rd floor Pos Building, Scout Madriñan cor Tomas Morato, Quezon City

visit their FB site for more details: Nomnomnom FB page

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have. Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment