Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Yoogane, IL Terrazzo Ω

Ghost Month is No Wiggle Ω month for whenpigswiggle.blogspot.com
Above photo taken from Yoogane's Facebook page.

Puti and I tried Yoogane last March 3, 2013.

We were served with the staple appetizers.

And were assisted in mixing the ingredients.

 While waiting for the *Dak Galbi to be done.
 Patience...

Ta-dah!

Yoogane's Marinated Chicken Galbi Fried Rice P245
 + Mozzarella Cheese P80

 Yakult Ender.
Ok ka ba tyan?

Ok naman.

Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.


Yoogane
G/F IL Terrazzo Mall, 305 Tomas Morato Ave. Cor. Scout Mandrinan St. Brgy. South Triangle, Quezon City
(02) 966 - 2348, (0917) 515 - 7960
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 11am - 11pm

Yoogane Facebook page

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü



No comments:

Post a Comment