Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Kuretake, Poweplant Mall Ω


Tin and I went to Kuretake last November 24, 2012.

I ordered one of the Ju Box, but not just because of the name.


Complimentary dilis


Tin had Chirashi
(which she did not share. Hmph!)

And I had what they said is like their katsudon

It's really hard to appreciate katsudons of other restaurants
once you've tried Yabu.

They served complimentary fruits after the meal.

As we stepped out another exit door,
we realized that we came in from the back door.


Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.





 
Kuretake
L1 Power Plant Mall, Rockwell Drive Corner Estrella St. Rockwell Center, Makati
(02)8980509
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 11am - 230pm, 530pm - 10pm
Friday - Saturday: 11am - 230pm, 530pm - 1030pm



Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment