Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Monday, September 30, 2013

Ang Mo Kio, Podium Ω

Above photo taken from Ang Mo Kio's Facebook page.

We had our family dinner at Ang Mo Kio on April 21, 2013.


Because my mumsy got this in Metrodeal:

When I asked her how much she got the voucher for, she does not remember.










So these are the things we got:


Of course the chicken we came here for.

Whole Hainanese Chicken with 4 rice and vegetables P998


Char Kway Teow P268


Roasted Pork P288


My expectation was not met. 
I thought it would be like how yummy Nasi Lemak was.



Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.


Ang Mo Kio
3F, The Podium, 12 ADB Avenue, 1550 Mandaluyong
(02) 696 - 7025, (0917) 823 - 4317
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 10am - 10pm



Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.



No comments:

Post a Comment