Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Monday, September 16, 2013

Eat Fresh Hong Kong Famous Street Food, San Juan

Above photo taken from Eat Fresh's Facebook page


Tong brought Darling and I here on March 2, 2013.


We only had a few items since we just came from dessert 
and were just not that satisfied.


ღ Laksa P180
This tasted like my favorite instant noodles, Koka, but better!

  
This was Tong's favorite.
 Yakisausage P100
2 sticks of 3 fat sausages wrapped in bacon:
1 with mushroom, 1 with carrots and 1 with asparagus.


I really miss having isaw like college days.
 Big Isaw P25
"Dirty" kind of isaw still tastes better.
   

Pig Ears P40 
Still, the dirty street kind is better.


 There was a bottle labeled "Peanut Sauce" on the table
so we asked the server what dish was it for and ordered that as well.
 Hong Kong Style fried noodles P50


Now, we're full.
Hopefully.


Eat Fresh Hong Kong Famous Street Food
J. Abad Santos Street, Greenhills, San Juan City
(02) 234 - 9059
Business Hours:
Daily: 10am - 12mn



Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment