Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Afters Espresso and Desserts, Tomas Morato


For Christmas month, whenpigswiggle will light up the season 
by sharing light food posts. ;)
Above photo taken from Afters' Facebook page


I first tried out Afters on April 9, 2012.


I heard raves on their gelato.. 
Dark Chocomint P95 


Cotton Candy P95
This is actually blue but turned green coz of the light.


It's good but I don't like the texture.


I also tried their coffee.
Iced Caramel P130 




I went back with Sweetie and Bey on May 10, 2013 for her birthday salubong.
Because they're open until 4 in the morning! ღ


Sweetie asked if they give freebies to birthday celebrants 
but the barista said none.
Cafe Latte P95


But Sweetie turned her charms on, 
after a few minutes, the barista handed her this.
Mint Chips (free! )

I like the ambiance of this place and for a non-alcoholic drinker with insomnia,
this place caters to me.ღ


Afters Espresso and Desserts
Lansbergh Place, 20 Tomas Morato Ave cor Scout Castor St., South Triangle, Quezon City
(02) 791-8789
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 10am - 2am
Friday - Saturday: 10am - 4am


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment