Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Lia's Cakes in Season, Kapitolyo

For Christmas month, whenpigswiggle will light up the season 
by sharing light food posts. ;)

Above photo taken from Lia's Facebook page


Darling and I went to Lia's after our Silantro dinner.
Kuya tried to escape my shot but was too slow.












They have all sorts of cakes.



But they are known for their avocado cake. 




So we tried one of that.
Avocado cake P85
Not bad, it wasn't too sweet nor bland.


And a slice of this.
 Strawberry & Cream P70

It's not like strawberry shortcake that has strawberries inside,
but the strawberry cream filling really tastes like strawberries.


Lia's Cakes in Season
25 A&B East Capitol Drive, Brgy. Kapitolyo, 1603 Pasig
(02) 633 - 1937, (0917) 625 - 8060
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 10am - 10pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment