Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Chez Karine Bakery, Serendra

For Christmas month, whenpigswiggle will light up the season 
by sharing light food posts. ;)

Above photo taken from their Facebook page


I tried Chez Karine on October 20, 2013.


I was intrigued by the pudding posts I've been seeing in Instagram.


They serve cakes and macarons too.


So I tried this. 
Dark Chocolate Macaron P50




 And I also tried their pudding.

Vanilla Royal Pudding P100
I would say it's pricey provided that I didn't taste anything extra ordinary.


You get to keep the bottle though.
And if you return 8 bottles, you get free coffee!



Chez Karine
Serendra Mall, Taguig, Philippines 1634
(02) 804-1889
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 11am - 10pm
Friday - Saturday: 11am - 11pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment