Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Mochi Sweets, Megamall

For Christmas month, whenpigswiggle will light up the season 
by sharing light food posts. ;)

Above photo taken from Mochi Sweets FB page.


I tried Mochi Sweets in hopes that it would be as good as Mochiko.



I tried this flavor.  


I was not impressed. 



The ice cream to mochi ratio was not the same as the display.
 I was so unimpressed that I was not driven to stop and take a photo 
of what it actually looks like inside.



Mochi Sweets
2/F Mega A, near Cotton On
Business Hours: Mall hours
Sunday - Thursday 10am - 9pm
Friday - Saturday: 10am - 10pm

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment