Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Monday, December 30, 2013

Raintree Teapresso Blends, Katipunan

For Christmas month, whenpigswiggle will light up the season 
by sharing light food posts. ;)


Above photo taken from their Facebook page


Ahya and I stopped over at Raintree before our Flaming Wings dinner.
This is their teapresso side..



And this is their confectionery side..



They have a lot of French Macaron flavors..


And could not decide just 1.
Box of 6 P180



                                                  Flavor:               Color:
                                             Dark Chocolate          black
                                             Nutella                     polkadotted
                                             Mint Chocolate          green
                                             Pistachio                   lime
                                             Strawberry                pink
                                             Hazelnut Nougatine   brown

Of course, I liked the Dark Chocolate flavor the best.

Raintree Teapresso
141 Katipunan Avenue, St. Ignatius Village, 1110 Quezon City, Philippines
(02) 990 - 4554
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 10am - 12mn


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment