Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Pink Guava, Quezon Avenue

For Christmas month, whenpigswiggle will light up the season 
by sharing light food posts. ;)

Above photo taken from Pink Guava's Facebook page


Sundae had Tin's post bday drinks at Pink Guava on October 21, 2012.


They have halloween decors set up.


 And a fortune message bucket.



My fortune that night. 
Noted.



Tin and Darling had some juice and I had milk tea.


My staple order.
Wintermelon Milk Tea P85 (M)

Just like all the other milk tea places I've tried.


Pink Guava
1472 Pacific Century Tower, Quezon Ave., 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
(0932) 866 9245
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 10am - 12mn


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment