Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Sunday, December 22, 2013

BONO Artisanal Gelato, The Podium and SM Makati

For Christmas month, whenpigswiggle will light up the season 
by sharing light food posts. ;)


Above photo taken from Bono's Facebook page


I made Bochogs try Bono after our Borough dinner.




I've been hearing a lot of raves about their gelato..




And I got curious what the fuss is about.




I chose this flavor.
Dark Chocolate P130
It was good the first few licks, it probably would have been better if I got 1 more scoop of a different flavor pang tanggal umay 


But I did not give up.
I tried it again with Tin after our Ginza Bairin dinner.



This time I got this.

Coffee Honeycomb P130
Better. But not as good as the people who raved about it described it to be.



But wait, there's more.
I tried Bono once more after ahya, mumsy and I had dinner at Santouka.
ღ Speculoos P200 
(2 scoops because mumsy is addicted to speculoos)

Now, this one was better than the last one I tried.
You just have to get the right flavor for your buds. 



BONO Artisanal Gelato

The Podium
GF The Podium, 18 ADB Ave., Wack Wack, Mandaluyong
(02) 995-6098
Business Hours: Mall hours
Monday - Thursday: 11am - 10pm
Friday - Sunday: 10am - 10pm

SM Makati

2F SM Makati, Highway Dr., Ayala Center, Makati
Business Hours: Mall hours
Monday - Sunday: 10am - 9pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment