Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Friday, December 6, 2013

The Cake Club, Bonifacio High Street

For Christmas month, whenpigswiggle will light up the season 
by sharing light food posts. ;)


I tried The Cake Club before I had dinner with Bcrew.



Because I was already in the area and too early for dinner.




So I had a snack for the mean time. 
Ispahan P280
Made with raspberries, lychee and rose essence.


Unfortunately, I remembered I was not fond of lychees nor roses.



And now I realize, I don't like raspberries as well.
There's too many small seeds to enjoy it carefree.


The Cake Club
UG Bonifacio High Street Central, East Superblock, 7th Ave cor 29th St., Fort Bonifacio, Taguig
(02) 621-3176
Business Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 11am - 10pm
Friday - Sunday: 9am - 11pm 


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment