Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Monday, December 2, 2013

My SerendipiTea, Scout Tobias

For Christmas month, whenpigswiggle will light up the season 
by sharing light food posts. ;)

Above photo taken from their Facebook page


Ahya and I tried My SerendipiTea on April 15, 2012.



Best sellers.




Their placemat



Ahya ordered this even if he does not like chocolate.

Dark chocolate with rock salt and cheese P90
Because it was the #1 Best seller.



And I order my staple milk tea drink so I can have a basis for comparison.

Wintermelon Milk Tea P95

Yet it's still hard to pin point the difference so I just wait for my tail to wiggle.


My SerendipiTea
G/F Cocoon Boutique Hotel, Sct Tobias cor Sct Rallos, Laging Handa, Quezon City
(02) 514-6773
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 11am - 11pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.


No comments:

Post a Comment