Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Iscreamist, Teacher's Village

For Christmas month, whenpigswiggle will light up the season 
by sharing light food posts. ;)



Bochogs tried Iscreamist after our Lord of the Wings dinner.


Iscreamist's menu.



They have this unique kind of dessert that requires liquid nitrogen..




Smores P65 (4pcs)


You have to dip the smore in the liquid nitrogen for 7 seconds..


 Blow on it a bit before devouring.

It did not taste a thing.
No, wait, it tasted like paper. 



We ordered their best seller ice cream too.
4 Toasted Mallow and 1 Banana Cream Pie P110 each.

The ice cream was better than the Smores,
although this will not get me to come back.


The Iscreamist
46 D Magiting Street, Teacher's Village, East Diliman, 1101 Diliman District, Quezon City
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 1pm - 10pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment