Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Blushing Cupcakes Cafe, Home Depot

Merry Chirstmas!Ü

For Christmas month, whenpigswiggle will light up the season 
by sharing light food posts. ;)

Above photo taken from their Facebook page


We went to Blushing Cupcakes Cafe after our Hai Chix & Steaks dinner.








Arlene bought a candle for all the cupcakes we ordered,
as a symbol of all our birthdays that we missed over the years..
Relax, those are not beers.



White Frosted Vanilla P33


 Peppermint P36


 Smores P33


 ღ Vanilla Sundae P39
This is my favorite out of the 4 cupcakes we tried.

The frosting is really sweet for some people but I like the sweetness of it
together with the not-so-sweet cake. Ü



**Prices have changed since October 27, 2012.

Blushing Cupcakes Cafe
CW Ortigas Home Depot (along Julia Vargas)
(02) 986-0704; (02)234-5965, (02) 664-0538
Business Hours:
Monday - Saturday: 9am - 11pm
Sunday: 9am - 10pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment