Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Friday, December 27, 2013

Mondo Juice, Robinsons Galleria

For Christmas month, whenpigswiggle will light up the season 
by sharing light food posts. ;)

Above photo taken from Mondo Juice's website


I tried Mondo Juice on September 25, 2013.


Because I wanted something refreshing..


When it comes to fruit shakes, I always order mango.



I wonder what's special with Mondo Juice's.




Hmm..





Midnight Mango P135
Red?! 



What kind of mango do they use?

Blackberries, mangoes, cranberry juice, nectar
Ahh.. that's why..
Note to self: Read ingredients before ordering.


Mondo Juice
4F Robinsons Galleria Ortigas Ave cor EDSA, Ugong Norte, Quezon City
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday 10am - 9pm
Friday - Saturday: 10am - 10pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.


No comments:

Post a Comment