Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Monday, December 9, 2013

Chill Out, Maginhawa

For Christmas month, whenpigswiggle will light up the season 
by sharing light food posts. ;)

Above photo taken from Chill Out's Facebook page


We went to Chill Out after our Crazy Katsu dinner.


It was my ahya's bday so we bought something to put a candle on.
Red Velvet cupcake P40


And cold drinks to chill.
Oreo Milk Tea P80 (160z)
Cocoa Foam Cheese P80 (16oz) 


And again, my staple milk tea drink.
Wintermelon Milk Tea P60 (16oz)

Taste is still all the same but so far, the cheapest I've tried. Ü

Chill Out
88C Maginhawa St, Teacher's Village, UP Diliman, Quezon City
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 11am - 11pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment