Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Monday, December 23, 2013

Cab Cafe, Kapitolyo

For Christmas month, whenpigswiggle will light up the season 
by sharing light food posts. ;)



Family went to Cab Cafe way back October 26, 2011.


Because I was so intrigued by this.

Looks so good, right?


Looks can be deceiving.

Strawberry Shortcake P85 

I think the slice was too think that it did not get any of the strawberries inside the cake,
all I tasted were strawberry jam and cream.



I went back after 2 years, after Darling and I had dinner at Nav.
This time, I tried their best seller.

Mini (mango) Pavlova P125
The mango was too sour for me and it had lots of cashew nuts.
I think I only had 2 bites of this.


Irish Coffee P125 (regular)

Nothing to rave about.

Cab Cafe
18 East Capitol Dr., Kapitolyo, Pasig
(02) 477-5382
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 11am - 10pm

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment