Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Cold Layers, San Juan

For Christmas month, whenpigswiggle will light up the season 
by sharing light food posts. ;)

Above photo taken from Cold Layers' Facebook page


I tried Cold Layers in 2011 but couldn't find my photos :(


After our Mamou Too dinner however, 
I was at least able to take photos of our orders.
Milky Way P95


And..
Deep Temptation P200
I obviously did not take a taste of that.


This is definitely a nice change to the normal dessert places,
but this did not make my tail wiggle.


Cold Layers
2F Northeast Square Bldg, 47 Connecticut St., Greenhills, San Juan
(02) 952 6610
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 10am - 10pm
Friday - Saturday: 10am - 12mn


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment