Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Monday, December 16, 2013

Tully's, Robinsons Magnolia and Pasig

For Christmas month, whenpigswiggle will light up the season 
by sharing light food posts. ;)


Above photo taken from Tully's Facebook page.


I've been waiting for Tully's Robinsons Magnolia branch to open..



 ..for about 5 months..




And on April 4, 2013..




..I finally saw it open.
Espresso Bellaccino P135 (blended whip)
ღ They gave me 2 buy 1 take 1 coupons!



I went back on July 2, 2013 and tried this.
Mocha Bellaccino P135
hmm..


Then I tried their branch in Pasig on August 4, 2013.







And I tried this.
Intense Dark Mocha P140
Intense.


Tully's Coffee

3F Robinsons Magnolia, Aurora Blvd cor Doña Hemady St., Valencia, Quezon City
(02) 961-5481
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday 10am - 9pm
Friday - Saturday: 10am - 10pm

Exchange Rd cor Jade Dr., San Antonio, Pasig
(02) 310-8859
Business Hours:
Monday - Saturday: 630am - 12mn
Sunday: 930am - 8pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.



No comments:

Post a Comment