Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Epic Coffee Roastery, Kapitolyo

For Christmas month, whenpigswiggle will light up the season 
by sharing light food posts. ;)

Above photo taken from Epic's Facebook page


Darling and I went to EPIC after our Ramen Cool dinner.



My brothers would probably like their stuff..



 By stuff, I mean their bikes..







I wanted some dessert..



Maybe some Salted Caramel Ice cream? 



But I was more intrigued by this.
Belgian Chocolate Cake P130
Because I like belgian chocolates.


It was good. Not wiggle worthy good though.


And for my friend who's addicted to Coke.
And by Coke, I mean Coca-Cola.




Epic Coffee Roastery
102 East Capitol Drive, Brgy. Kapitolyo, Pasig
(02) 631 0057
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 8am - 10pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment