Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Milk+Tea Station, Tomas Morato

For Christmas month, whenpigswiggle will light up the season 
by sharing light food posts. ;)



I tried Milk Tea on October 8, 2013.


It's a very small milk tea place outside Imperial Palace.


The counter.


The wall on the right.
 That's it.


And as always, I ordered this.
Wintermelon Milk Tea P100
Half Pearl, Half Pudding


Either this was more refreshing than other milk teas,
or I was just really thirsty when I got this.


Milk + Tea Station
Unit 101-A Imperial Palace Timog cor. Tomas Morato, Quezon City, 01119
(02) 382 - 5859
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 9am - 12mn


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment