Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Gelatissimo, Trinoma

For Christmas month, whenpigswiggle will light up the season 
by sharing light food posts. ;)

Above photo taken from Gelatissimo's website


I tried Gelatissimo after our Mango Tree dinner.











I tried this flavor. 
Chilli Chocolate - Piccolo size P120


Dark Chocolate was good and the chili flavor was just at the end of it.

However, I got tired of the chili flavor rather quickly. 



My brother got his ice cream from Dairy Queen for P80.
I think I would've been happier with an oldie but goodie Blizzard.


Gelatissimo
Unit 4006, Level 4, TriNoma Mall, North Avenue, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
(02) 915 - 9997
Business Hours:
Monday - Saturday: 11am - 11pm
Sunday: 11am - 12am


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment