Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Stella Wood Fired Bistro, Bonifacio High Street

For Christmas month, whenpigswiggle will light up the season 
by sharing light food posts. ;)
Above photo taken from Stella's Facebook page


After our Cue Modern Barbecue dinner,
Bcrew had drinks and dessert at Stella.



They had drinks, I had dessert.




Crema Catalana P195 
Stella's version of the Classic Spanish dessert.



What classic spanish dessert that is..
..either (Leche) Flan or Crème Brulée.

A friend of mine, that didn't drink as well, 
pondered on that while we finished this off.


Stella Wood Fired Bistro
GL, Bonifacio High Street Central 7th Ave. corner 29th St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
(02) 621-3222
Business Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 11am - 12mn 
Friday - Sunday: 11am - 2am



Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment