Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Tea Kitchen, San Juan

For Christmas month, whenpigswiggle will light up the season 
by sharing light food posts. ;)




Darling and I tried Tea Kitchen after our Frankie's dinner.



Since the photo I have of their tea collection had Darling right in the middle..



..Let me show you their cute ceiling design instead. 



I ordered this. 
ღ Creme Brulee Cake P90 



I really enjoyed this crunchy sugar topping.


And when the drinks came, 
That's when I saw that their cakes come from KOCCO!


We chose our drinks from their Top 5 Signature Milk Tea list.
Rooibos Pudding MiniMi Milktea P80


And.. 
Chai Cereal Milktea Foam P80

I remember not liking their milk teas, but thumbs up on the cake!


Tea Kitchen
2 Barasoain St cor Wilson St., Greenhills, San Juan
(02) 239-8103
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 10am - 11pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment