Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Subspace Coffee House, Ortigas

For Christmas month, whenpigswiggle will light up the season 
by sharing light food posts. ;)



Darling and I went to Subspace after our Mad Mark's dinner.


We had second thoughts coming in..


Because we thought there was a birthday celebration 
'coz of the balloons.


Turns out, that's really part of their decoration..
Look at all those chairs on the ceiling!


Hmm.. what to order..


They have this 2nd Anniversary flyer on the counter.
 
It was September 18 and their promo is 2 Happy Purple Waffle for P200!
Unfortunately, Darling didn't want any.



I took photos around this quirky place while waiting for my order.




Ohai, umbrella hook!



 







At the back




And my drink.

 Purple Potato Latte P125 (Kamote)
It was thick, not smooth, just like the texture of sweet potato.

Bye bye, pussy cat.. 


Subspace Coffee House
Unit 103, GF Grand Emerald Tower, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, 1606 Pasig
(02) 655 - 7077
Business Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 8am - 11pm
Friday - Saturday: 8am - 1am
Sunday: 11am - 9pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment