Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Provetto Art Gallery and Cupcakes by Gremlins, Maginhawa


For Christmas month, whenpigswiggle will light up the season 
by sharing light food posts. ;)


                           


After our Fresh Selections dinner,
Mumsy ordered dessert at Provetto Art Gallery..






Oreo Cheesecake P150

The only cheesecake I was impressed with 
was with Cheesecake Factory's original cheesecake.

This.. was so far from it.

Ahya and I ordered our dessert at Cupcakes by Gremlins just above Provetto.








We took it down to Provetto to eat with Mumsy.



I don't think this looked like this when we were upstairs hehe..
Now I've forgotten what this was.


Blueberry cheesecake P55

I wasn't impressed with this cheesecake as well.


Provetto Art Gallery
54 Maginhawa St. UP Village Quezon City, Philippines
(0922) 828 6732
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 10am - 2am


Cupcakes by Gremlins
54 Maginhawa St., UP Village 1101 Quezon City, Philippines
(02) 435 - 5620
Business Hours:
Monday - Saturday: 11am - 10pm



Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment