Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Friday, December 13, 2013

Starr's Famous Shakes, Katipunan

For Christmas month, whenpigswiggle will light up the season 
by sharing light food posts. ;)

Above photo taken from Starr's Facebook page.


My never-full brothers and I tried Starr's on March 10, 2013.








We tried 3 flavors:




Latte P80


Cookies and Cream P80



and..
 Strawberry P80


I wasn't very impressed yet I was not disappointed as well.


Starr's Famous Shakes
48E Abada st. corner R.Alvero,Xavierville Katipunan, 1100 Quezon City
(02) 666-5808
Business Hours:
Monday - Saturday: 9am -11pm
Sunday: 11am - 11pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment