Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Swensen's, Eastwood Mall

For Christmas month, whenpigswiggle will light up the season 
by sharing light food posts. ;)



I first tried Swensen's with Puti and M after our Kogi Bulgogi dinner.
Puti wanted cake, M and I wanted ice cream.
Two against one, we had ice cream.


 Chewy Chocky Fancy P135


Changed the flavors to: 
ღ Reversible Chocolate and Sticky Chewy Chocolate 
After Puti finished hers, she wanted to order another! Haha!
Cake daw gusto ha.

I came back with Tin after our Kuretake dinner.
Still ordered Chewy Chocky Fancy


Changed the flavors to: Rock@Heart and Wild@Heart
I liked the first two flavors I tried better.


So that's what I got again when I went back with Darling before our Brickfire dinner.
 Darling doesn't like cherries so she gave hers to me, 
I don't like their whip cream so I gave mine to her. Ü
Messy, aren't we?

Swensen's
2F Eastwood Mall, Veranda, E Rodriguez Ave., Bagumbayan, Quezon City
(02) 754-2911
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 11am - 10pm
Friday - Saturday: 11am - 11pm

Swensen's Facebook page


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment