Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Friday, December 20, 2013

Gavino's Donuts, Greenhills Town Center

For Christmas month, whenpigswiggle will light up the season 
by sharing light food posts. ;)




Darling and I tried Gavino's for merienda before we had dinner at D' Amburger



Though they have a unique type of donut,



I was more interested in this.
ღ Old Fashioned Cinnamon Sugar P29

I like how they didn't skimp on the cinnamon and sugar flavor
and how soft that doughnut is.


 I brought Bochogs Jak, Theo and Pip here on August 11, 2013.



This time I tried their signature doughnuts, Pon de Rings.
Hazelnut P39



Triple Chocolate P39



A couple of these..
Strawberry Ball and Cream Ball P15 each


I did not like the taste of these new kind of donuts,
probably because I'm old fashioned,
but I did not appreciate how chewy and hard to break off those are,
even though they are really made that way.


So I got another Old Fashioned Cinnamon Sugar.



And a drink to drain them all down.. 
Wintermelon Milk Tea P89 (M)

I always order my milk tea with 75% sugar because I don't want it too sweet,
but this one tasted like water with just a bit of sugar.


This is how I feel about my milk tea..
Wawa bear.. :(



Gavino's Donuts, Coffee & Milk Tea
Unit 5 Greenhills Town Center, 2 Granada Street, 1112 Quezon City, Philippines
(02) 477 - 9275
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 11am - 11pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment